Sending and Downloading Files with Ease
• Uses a simple, easy to understand, webmail-like interface for sending files.
• Unlimited Files Size.
• Modern HTML 5 upload mechanism where supported.
• Automatic Fallback to HTML 4 where needed.
• Support for the 4 major browser vendors with their last 2 major releases (last 3 for Internet Explorer).
• Splits files in 100Mb blocks during uploads to get around proxy limitations.
• No Flash, Java or any other plugin used to send or download files.
• No browser tweaks or browser reconfiguration required to send or download files.
• Each message is sent with an expiration date, the message can’t be viewed and the files attached will be automatically deleted on expiration.
• Messages can expire on a certain date or after a set number of downloads.
• Multiple files can be automatically zip’ed and downloaded as one zip archive.
• Can set forwarding permission to control who other than the specified recipients should be able to download the files.
• Can limit message size on a per group or per user basis.
• Can BCC myself (to add to my email clients Sent folder).
• Can send files that has already been sent again without re-uploading.
• Can block files based on file extension, or only allow files to be sent with certain extensions.
Receiving Files as easy as possible
• Users can Receive files from external parties with no prior registration.
• Users can Request files from external parties that won’t need to register to send files back from the request.
Filedrop pages static URLs for receiving files
• Requires no registration for the external party to use.
• You can have as many Filedrop pages as you need.
• Each Filedrop page have their own settings for restricted file types and max file size.
• Each Filedrop page can have individual forwarding permission to restrict who can download the sent files.
• User Filedrop pages — each local users can get their own static URL they can share in their email signature and is unique to them.
• User Filedrops can use a nice looking URL with the users email in the URL, a secure random string or both, as required.
File & Folder Sharing
Simple File & Folder sharing for internal and external projects, collaboration and sharing.
• User & Group based authentication.
• Ability to upload Folders directly in supported browsers (i.e. Chrome).
• Ability to save as many revisions of each file as you need.
• Zip-download the current folder including sub-folders.
FileLinks links to individual files
A FileLink is a link to an individual file. It’s perfect for when you don’t know who the recipient is going to be, or for quickly post links to files in a forum, instant messager, post on an intranet and similar.
• You can create as many FileLinks as you need.
• Each FileLink has its own expiration and authentication setting.
• When attempted to download an authenticated message from a non-existent user, they will authenticate with their email address.
File Requests one time file receive
A File Request is a one time file request users can send to any user. The recipient of the file request will get a one-time use link they can use to send files back to the requester.
• Requires no registration for the external party to use.
• One time use so it can never be abused.
• File Requests can be enabled on a per group basis
Security protects you even when you don’t realize it
• Secure by Default deployment.
• Can be deployed with no cloud interaction for maximum security.
• Builtin Firewall configured and enabled for maximum security.
• Can be deployed on the Internet with no other firewall or other protection.
• Minimal installed packages in the operating system configuration.
• All transfers can be required to use Industry • Standard HTTPs.
• Only Strong SSL algorithms enabled.
• Only Strong TLS/SSL versions enabled.
• Protection from Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
• Protection from Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF).
• HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) enabled.
• All Downloads protected with 3 x 128 bit random tokens (384 bits).
• FIPS140-2 enabled OpenSSL for cryptographic functions (as opposed to weak standard system functions).
• Option to deploy using builtin full disk encryption for data-at-rest encryption.
• Builtin support for Let’s Encrypt Certificates.
• All files are protected for integrity using SHA-1 hashes.
• SHA-1 hashes are visible on all emails sent, on the message page and download information page.
• Can be configured as a closed system with no external user access.
• Passwords are never sent in cleartext.
• Custom Password complexity validation.
• User accounts can be configured to automatically be deleted after a number of days without activity.
• Default to not require external users to have accounts, and still provide authentication.
• Can require all users to have accounts.
• Strong 2-factor authentication can be enabled.
• 2-factor authentication can be enabled on a per group or per user basis.
• Secure local password store using the Bcrypt method.
• Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration with SAML 2 providers.
• Simple SSO integration with static shared secrets for simple local integration.
• Spam Protection without CAPTCHA — use of hidden fields in forms that bots will fill in but hidden from users with stylesheets.
• Brute Force Protection — default to block the ip address from the attacker for 15 minutes after 5 failed attempts within 5 minutes.
• Possible to block groups of users to only login from certain ip address ranges.
• Possible to block administrators to only administer the system from certain ip address ranges.
• All activity is logged. This include sending files, downloading files, successful and failed logins, creation, deletion and updates of user accounts, changes to any configuration…
• Can export all logs using Syslog.
• All files are scanned with ClamAV Antivirus on default.
• AV signatures is configured to update every 2 hours.
• AV Engine is configured to updated nightly.
• Ability to add custom file scan (for integration into other AV engines, DLP solution and similar).
• Ability to limit forwarding permissions on a per group basis.
• Ability to limit recipient email domain on a per group basis.
• Ability to limit file extensions or only accept certain file extensions on a per group basis.
• Remember-me can be configured to not enabled, 2 weeks or indefinite.
• Geoloction and Google MAPS integration to get a visual representation of where a file has been downloaded from.
• Display Browser and Operating System details for downloaded files.